Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some of my Bridal Party

Here are some of the wonderful people who will be in our wedding. I am also having honorary bridesmaids... I just don't have pictures of all of them all yet! I will post them soon!



Amber will be one of the bridesmaids. She is my roommate
and has helped more than she will ever know!

Stephanie will be a bridesmaid. She is not only one of my best friends, but she is also a good friend of Danny's. She has been there for every step of our LONG journey :)

Madison will be one of my flower girls. She is Stephanie's daughter and was also in my class a couple of years ago.


Kyrstin will be one of my flower girls. Her mom is Kari, one of my very best friends!


These two boys are going to be my ring bearers. Isaiah is Grace's son, and Jack belongs to Emily. I LOVE them both so much!


Megan will be my maid of honor. She is my wonderful sister and best friend!

Grace will be my Matron of Honor- we have been best friends for 25 years. I would be lost without her.


Emily will be one of my bridesmaids. We have been friends for about 6 years. She always makes me laugh- and I have never met anyone else who is so much like me or gets me the way she does!

Beth will be one of my bridesmaids. We met in college and became fast friends. She lives in Arkansas so we don't get to see each other very often, but we always pick up right where we left off!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

That's going to be one good looking bridal party!! :)

Jess said...

I just realized after putting them all together like that- I do have pretty good looking friends don't I? :)