Saturday, October 4, 2008

Plans so far...

Our wedding is going to be on March 14th, 2009 at a family friend's house. We are going to have the ceremony outside in front of their beautiful pond and a tent reception. I have decided on the colors Aqua and Red. Here are a few pictures of some of our ideas...
Here is my trial centerpiece


Martha Stewart's Aqua and Red Wedding table setting



Decoration idea for the tent

I love cupcakes- so I really want a cupcake cake!


Wedding photobooth instead of a guest book

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo booth is such a neat idea! I have another friend who is getting married who thought of doing this too. Your colors are so pretty! Yayyyyyyy!

Brandi said...

Very pretty! The photobooth will be a blast too, I've always thought that was such a great idea!

Jess said...

Thanks! I am SO excited for the photobooth too! I made this fit in our budget....may not get a dress, but at least there will be a photobooth :)

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

what a neat idea and a precious way to treasure memories of your guests!