Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

This is the one I have been hoping is "The One"


I'm supposed to be excited right?? I am kind of dreading it. Not because I don't want to get married.... I am very excited about that! I am just a horrible horrible shopper. And 9 times out of 10, I end up in the dressing room crying. Anyway, I am taking some good people with me on Saturday- hopefully there will be no tears and I will be one of those "Oh, it was the first dress I tried on..." type of people. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes! Also - that's really exciting about the house, ugly wallpaper and all. :)

Brandi said...

Good luck finding your dream dress. You are going to look gorgeous! If you haven't already heard about it, you should check out Lasting Impressions over in Addison, they were really nice and had good prices on nice gowns.

Cass said...

I thought I had my dream dress all picked out and then when I went and tried it on, I didn't like it. The one I ended up getting was actually one of the first one's I tried on and had put in a maybe pile. : ) You never know what you are going to like until you get it on. Best of luck...I know you're going to look beautiful no matter what dress you get.

The Hasten's said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dress and you look absolutely gorgeous in it! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!