Sunday, November 23, 2008

Found One!

Well, I found a dress- and there were no tears! Well, I didn't have tears but my mom and my sister and my 2 best friends did... thats a good sign I think :) Its not the one I thought I would get, but as soon as I put in on I knew it was the one. I really wanted to post a picture of it- but my mom says I can't! Oh, well- just a few more months.

I am off of work all week and I am so happy! I love my job, but I think Kindergartners can sense a vacation coming and it makes the week before a break really really LONG! I started packing today- and tomorrow we will start cleaning and painting the new house. One of these days I will remember to take my camera along so I can post some pictures of it. Because I really must show everyone the lovely wallpaper before I rip it off :)

Danny and I had our second premarital counseling session today- its been really good for us and I am so thankful that we have such wondeful people working with us. We are so grateful for Providence Church.

Ok, I am going to pack more boxes now. Or maybe go to bed :)

No comments: