Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a BOY!!



We found out on Friday that we are having a boy! We went to one of those 4D places because I have been very sick and was a little impatient to wait until my 20 week appointment to see the baby and hear the heartbeat- and I was also hoping we would find out what we are having! His name is Luke Daniel English and we could not be more excited!!

That same day I was also put on a Zofran pump to help control my sickness and maybe let me eat a little. It has not been very fun- I think it is helping a little, but I still can't eat very much and it really hurts to stick myself in the stomach everyday! Hopefully this will not last much longer.

Today my best friend and I went to the Kidd Kraddick studio to see Steven Tyler. Aerosmith is my favorite band, and I will admit- I have had a HUGE crush on Steven Tyler since I was little! I got to meet him and he signed a little tshirt for Luke! It was awesome!

Here are some pics of my pregnancy, Luke, and Steven Tyler!






No comments: