Monday, June 28, 2010

Sickness and Cravings

I will be 12 weeks on Friday, and I have to admit this has not been the easiest 12 weeks of my life! It has been a very exciting time, but I have been SO sick. My "morning sickness" lasts all day, and even though I feel hungry a lot of the time- most of what I eat rarely stays down for long. It is a very strange thing to throw up one minute and be hungry the next! I have been craving some things though, mostly sour or salty things. And some of the meals that seem to not bother me are pretty strange and totally unhealthy. I have really tried to eat more fruits and veggies- but most of that makes me gag. Here are some of the things that I think are wonderful right now:




Nice, huh?! I am hoping that as soon as this first trimester is over, my sickness will end and I will be able to eat like a normal person! We go to the doctor again on July 14, and then again at the end of August to find out what we are having!



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yum Sour Patch Kids and Grilled Cheese.. man.. I should have that for lunch lol.